You decide where your parcel is delivered
Your parcel can be delivered wherever you decide: at home, on holiday, at work…
We are able deliver to the address that you have chosen, in European countries, North America, South America, Central America, Oceania, Asia and Africa. For deliveries outside the European Union, taxes and customs fees will be charged to the delivery address and will be requested at the time of the delivery. The bill will be sent with the parcel unless the delivery and invoice address are different.
In order that you receive your in the best possible condition without delay we have chosen to work with TNT worldwide.
Delivery terms and the related costs:
- Small accessories without Cacoons / transport cost will be communicated depending of the delivery address
- Cacoons with or without accessories / transport cost will be communicated depending of the delivery address / you have no additional cost for accessories from the moment you have bought one Cacoon.
- Tripods are delivered with a special transport company / transport cost will be communicated depending of the delivery address.
Good news ! We ship Cacoons for free to European countries, USA and many other destinations.
Important to know: Shipping costs are always communicated when you put a product in your basket. You always know exactly how much it will cost you before ordering.
What is covered?
This warranty covers any fabrication defects (in materials or workmanship), not including installation, during normal use of your cacoon.
Normal use is defined in the instruction manual issued with every Cacoon and also sewn into the internal seam inside the right hand edge of the opening. with the exceptions stated below.
*Always check that your Cacoon and its hanging system are in good condition and show no signs of damage, wear or tear.
*Always ensure that you use a suitable knot to tie off your hanging rope and that your chosen hanging point is strong enough to take at least the same weight as you intend to have in the Cacoon.
*Always tether your cacoon when it is not in use.
Never exceed the stated load limit or hang the Cacoon higher than just above ground level (when fully laden).
Never jump into a Cacoon or use it as a trampoline or swing – the Cacoon is designed for gentle play and relaxation.
Never hang your cacoon where it can swing into a vertical surface. You will wear the fabric out around the ring.
Never twist or spin your cacoon. It is only designed to hang from the webbing loop without any twists.
Always Remove your Cacoon from direct sunlight when it is not in use
How Long Coverage Lasts
This warranty runs for two years from the date of purchase (prove of purchase required).
What is not covered
This warranty does not cover fading or discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals such as ammonia, laundry detergent, sea water, or household bleach.
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by contact with any surface that will damage the fabric or the internal ring.
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by inappropriate use of the Cacoon
Hang-in-out Design Ltd and all agents and representatives thereof cannot assume responsibility for special, indirect,or consequential damages or contingent liability for use of this product in a manner not expressly intended by the manufacturer.
The end consumer is ultimately responsible for verifying proper installation according to our guidelines herein.
1° Place your Cacoon on the ground with the door spread open (drawing 1).
2° Build the inner ring by slotting together the sections piece by piece whilst feeding them through the guide loops on the inside
of your Cacoon (drawing 2).
3° Once you have fed completed sections through all the loops complete the rest of the ring – you may have to use a bit of force
to align and slot together the last two sections (drawing 3).
4° Pull the Cacoon over the completed ring – using your hands and fingers to lever the final part of the fabric over the ring (the
design of the Cacoon relies on the ring fitting tightly – so be prepared to use a bit of force) (drawing 4&5).
5° Using reef knots, secure the last parts of the inner ring to the horizontal seam with the available ties (drawing 6).
6° Hang your Cacoon – but before you do, check that the branch, beam or bracket is strong enough to take your weight and the
weight of any friends who may be joining you (drawing 7).
All the drawings are in side the instruction nottice
To apply for warranty you must include the following items in your warranty application.
1. Photographs which adequately describe the warranty issue.
2. Written description of how you think the damage occurred.
3. Proof of purchase including date and retailer.
4. Product name size and colour.
5. Our technical team will assess your application.
6. If your application is valid we will replace your cacoon
5. If you application is deemed to have been caused by abnormal wear and tear and is invalid we may offer to make a repair at your expense.
You are entitled to return you Cacoon with 14 working days of delivery.
Conditions of Return
1. The Cacoon and Packaging MUST be in the condition it was delivered in. This includes all packaging, instructions, accessories and the Cacoon.
2. Cost of return delivery shall be made by the returnee.
3. The company reserves the right to refuse a return on the grounds of product condition.
4. The company reserves the right to make a 10% restocking charge and a 25% charge for opened or damaged goods.
5. Refunds will only be made the account from which the original payment was made.
6. Refunds will only be made after receiving the return and completing a damage and wear and tear assessment.
For more information about delivery terms and return conditions, please read our General Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions => Access from the footer of this page